Benefits of Oxygen Bleach
Advantages of Powdered Oxygen Bleach
Probably the best advantage of an oxygen bleach is that you can get rid of stubborn dirt and organic stains without having to use toxic and hazardous materials like chlorine bleach.
Oxygen bleaches are also color-safe and won’t bleach dyed fabrics like chlorine bleach will. They can be used on carpet, upholstery and even the most delicate linens (except for some types of wool and silk) without harming the fabric.
Unlike many products that are sold as environmentally friendly cleaners that are not that effective, oxygen bleaches really do work and for some stains even do a better job than traditional bleaches or cleaners.
• Better long term shelf stability than liquid hydrogen peroxide products
• Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
• Brightens fabrics
• Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
• Non-toxic to animals, plants and humans
• Very environmentally friendly as they break down into natural soda ash and/or borax after the oxygen is released.
Mick Wynhoff is CEO of Pacific Sands, Inc. (OTC BB: PFSD), manufacturer of the EcoOne Spa product line, developed to work best under the Hamilton Index and from a proprietary blend of botanicals, mineral extracts and enzyme technologies. He’s spent a few decades restoring a prairie on his family’s land. Mick lives in Racine, Wisconsin.
Email: IR [at] PacificSandsInc [dot]com