9 Techniques to Revitalize Water
Adapted from The Healing Power of Energized Water, The New Science of Potentizing the World’s Most Vital Resource, by Ulrich Holst (Healing Arts Press, 2010).
There are new discoveries for revitalizing water all the time, but this summary describes the predominant current techniques as of 2010.
What is revitalized water? Learn more on this sister blog on greenchicafe.com
1. Filtering through mechanical methods. In any water dynamization device equipped with a filter, this process almost always takes place through reverse osmosis or active charcoal. Active charcoal will not filter out minerals (iron, potassium, magnesium, and so on), nitrites, nitrates, or pollution residue; but reverse osmosis will rid the water of these substances, as it only allows water molecules to pass through. (Editor’s note: Both of these methods are run through plastic primarily.)
2. Permanent Magnets. The primary advantage of magnets is that they alter the structure of the ions of calcium and magnesium suspended in water so thoroughly that lime scaling does not occur in the plumbing or collect on the walls of blood vessels when the water is consumed. Simultaneously, magnets imprint a whirling movement on the water, which breaks up the undesirable molecular clusters, erases their “memor,” and improves the reactivity of the water. The water recovers its original vitality and is able to capture and dispense new information.
3. Water turbulence (the implosion system developed by Viktor Schauberger). Through a special fitting, clockwise spirals imprint a swirling action on dirty or polluted water. This movement deconstructs the molecular clusters caused by pollution and erases the negative, pathogenic information that has collected there. Spiral movements produce bioenergy, which catalyzes the regeneration of the water. The water is once again able to absorb oxygen in sufficient quantity, thereby regaining its ability to purify itself.
4. Dynamization of water through concentrated energy (bioenergy, orgone, and tachyons). Here the vitalization of the water takes place on the subatomic level. The emission of phtotons is visibly intensified by this method, and water that has been treated in this way can once again remember its original structure. Information linked to pollutants is erased, and the water’s spin is rebalanced. Water recovers all of its vitality and robustness and can therefore better resist attacks from bacteria or pollutants (this is the case with water at Lourdes and the Ganges River). This water dynamization process intensifies the regenerative abilities of devitalized water as well as its biocatalytic power.
5. Passing water over semiprecious or mountain stones. This completely natural procedure activates and vitalizes dirty or polluted water on the bioenergetic level and also transforms “jevenile” water into more mature forms (for example, water coming form artesian wells). Water that has been treated this way becomes permeated by the vibrations of the stones and adopts their molecular structure. It becomes better tasting and can be consumed without any adverse consequences.
6. Transfer of primal information. Here the polluted water or wastewater is put in either direct or indirect contact with geometric shapes, a very pure water spring, crystals, or even a water of light. The polluted water can be permeated by the inherent qualities of the information-carrying water and reorganizes itself on the molecular level.
7. Imprinting of micro-information. Injecting wastewater or polluted water with beneficial vibrational frequencies that have been explicity determined will bring life back to this kind of water. For example, infusing a lake or an aquarium with information concerning oxygen teaches this water to spontaneously supply itself with oxygen and thereby improve its ability to neutralize the harmful and pathogenic effects of pollutants. This procedure is effective for decontaminating fairly large bodies of water, even those that have been heavily polluted.
8. Carrier/support material. The efficiency of a water dynamization device depends upon, among other things, the carrier material used for information transfer.
If the information carrier is water, the device in question runs the risk of losing much of its effectiveness over time. Furthermore, given water’s high degree of resonance, the water is at risk of capturing vibrations emanating form either the surrounding environment or the water itself, which then have the potential of influencing the water in their proximity.
Water as a support material can be stabilized with salt. Saline water stabilizes the information that has been transmitted, making it less quickly erased.
Crystals, green clay, and certain mineral powders are durable and have specific features that make them excellent carrier materials for information for water.
Not all water dynamization devices utilize carrier materials. For some the dynamization is generated by internal activity; their vibrations are generated by geometric models. The function and durability of such devices are practically unlimited.
9. Radionics. The possibilities offered by this technique for activating and revitalizing water are staggering, but it belongs only in the hands of professionals with specific knowledge, integrity, and consciousness.
By Annie B. Bond, the best-selling and award-winning author of five healthy/green living books, including Better Basics for the Home (Three Rivers Press, 1999), Home Enlightenment, Clean & Green (1990), and most recently True Food (National Geographic, 2010 and winner of Gourmand Awards Best Health and Nutrition Cookbook in the World). She has authored literally thousands of articles and was named “the foremost expert on green living” by Body & Soul magazine (2009).9 Techniques to Revitalize Water,